For weeks, the professionals taught the celebrities salsa, rumba and waltz. Now the focus is on the professional dancers themselves. And at the same time, a dancing couple surprises, which has never existed before in the “Professional Challenge”.
Viewers of the RTL show “Let’s Dance” will be presented with an innovation on Friday, May 27th, from 8:15 p.m. Two men have never danced together in the “Pro Challenge” – until now. The two professional dancers Massimo Sinató and Vadim Garbuzov will enter the dance floor together as a couple.
“Choreographically, it’s damn difficult,” said Massimo Sinató beforehand. The 41-year-old danced with Amira Pocher in the season of “Let’s Dance” that ended. The two are eliminated in the semifinals. For his new dance partner Vadim Garbuzov, the show was already over after the quarterfinals. Viewers chose the dancer with his dance partner, actress Sahra Mangione, from the dance show.
“Let’s Dance 2022”: Vadim and Massimo dance Swan Lake
Now the two want to win the “Let’s Dance” professional challenge. For this they have chosen one of the most famous dances in the world: Swan Lake. “The difficult thing will be how do we present it in such a way that it looks really nice,” said Vadim Garbuzov. After all, the dance should not become a laughing matter.
The dance should by no means be a copy of the ballet piece. Rather, elements from ballet, contemporary, tango, paso doble and Viennese waltz should be processed in their performance.
Vadim Garbuzov can draw on his experience from past programs. The professional dancer has already danced with a man both on the Austrian branch of the show and on “Let’s Dance” in Germany. In 2021 he even reached the final together with ex-“Prince Charming” Nicolas Puschmann.
Professional challenge from “Let’s Dance 2022”: These are the couples and dances
- Kathrin Menzinger and Evgeny Vinokurov dance tango and paso doble to “Moulin Rouge” and the song “El Tango de Roxanne” by Ewan McGregor, Jacek Koman and José Feliciano.
- Renata Lusin and Christian Polanc dance flamenco, paso doble, contemporary, rumba and salsa on the theme “A Mexican Drama” and the songs “Malaguena” by Jose Feliciano, “Quedate Aqui” by Selma Hayek and “El Mariachi Theme” by Picasso Cerrado.
- Massimo Sinató and Vadim Garbuzov dance contemporary, ballet, tango, paso doble and Viennese waltz on the theme of “Swan Lake” with the songs “Swan Lake Theme” by David Garrett and “BLACK Swan” by District 78.
- Marta Arndt and Zsolt Sándor Cseke dance rumba, contemporary, paso doble and samba to the theme “Die Marionette” and the songs “Comptine d’un autre étè” and “I’ve never been there” by Yann Tiersen.
- Malika Dzumaev and Robert Beitsch dance Cha Cha Cha, Samba and Jive to the motto “Latin Summer Nights” and the songs “She Bangs”, “Maria” and “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin.
- Isabel Edvardsson and Valentin Lusin dance slow fox, tango and rumba to the motto “Time for love” and the songs “This is your day”, “Give me another hour”, “But please with cream” and “My greatest wish” by Udo Juergens.
- Ekaterina Leonova and Oxana Lebedev dance flamenco, paso doble and tango on the theme “Yin & Yang” and the song “Flamenco” by DiDuLa.
- Christina Luft and Andrzej Cibis dance jive, tango, cha cha cha and paso doble to the theme “We, simply incorrigible” and the songs “PX-41 Labs” and “Going to save the world” by Heitor Pereira, “Another Drinking Song” by The Minions and “Happy” by Pharell Williams.
- Alexandru Ionel and Anastasia Bodnar dance tango, rumba, paso doble and freestyle to the theme “What About Us?” to Michael Jackson’s “Earth Song”.
- Patricija Ionel and Sergiu Luca dance Viennese waltzes to the motto “Cinderella” with the songs “Who is she” by Patrick Doyle and “Maquerade” by Khatchaturian.
Here is the photo gallery: Let’s Dance 2022: Who’s out? Which couples dance next?
#Professional #challenge #Lets #Dance #couple #surprise