In “Polizeiruf 110” today from Munich, Elisabeth Eyckhoff is investigating after a 16-year-old is found dead in a park. Is “The Light That The Dead See” worth it?
- “The light that the dead see” is called the “Police call 110” Today from Munich. The thriller runs on Sunday evening (05/15/2022) in first.
- The fifth case of commissioner Elisabeth “Bessi” Eyckhoff: A teenager is found dead and wrapped in plastic in a Munich park – another is missing. Ironically, their searching mother becomes the main suspect.
- In our quick check you get all the information about the “Police call 110” today: commissioners, actors, plot, criticism and media library.
Action: The “Police call 110” today on Sunday in the quick check
Chief inspector Elisabeth “Bessi” Eyckhoff (Verena Altenberger) tries to solve the murder of 16-year-old Laura Schmidt. The teenager was wrapped in plastic and buried – no usable traces, no concrete clues.
Together with Dennis Eden (Stefan Zinner), who has now also switched to homicide, Bessi searches for clues and comes across an earlier case: the disappearance of Anne Ludwig, who was also 16 at the time. Is there a connection between these two cases? Both girls got into a white van after the evening’s ice skating.
Police Call Criticism: Is It Worth Turning On “The Light That The Dead See”?
Today’s “Polizeirruf 110” enriches the Sunday thriller with a story about loneliness and despair. Elisabeth “Bessie” Eyckhoff stands out again as a crime figure who has found himself – and who makes the Munich police call perhaps the best Sunday crime novel; with a modern young woman as a sensitive investigator in well-observed Munich stories, writes Daniel Wirschign in our police call column.
Actors: These are the actors in “Polizeiruf 110” today
- Elizabeth “Bessie” Eyckhoff: Verena Altenberger
- Dennis Eden: Stephen Zinner
- Gabrielle Lutz: Hannah Slice
- Caroline Ludwig: Anna Grisebach
- Stephanie Reither: Zoe Valks
- Patrick Kundisch: Aniol Kirberg
- Sarah Langhammer: Carolina Horster
- check: Catherine Stark
- August Kundish: Gerhard Wittmann
- Martin Ludwig: Miguel Abrantes Ostrowski
- Nadine Ludwig: Teresa Sperling
Police call today: live stream and full episodes in the ARD-Media library
That First shows the “Polizeiruf 110” today like all episodes parallel to the TV broadcast on Sunday as a live stream in the ARD-Mediathek (to the mediathek). The thrillers can then be accessed there for six months – but only between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. for reasons of youth protection.
Commissioners: Elisabeth Eyckhoff is the police call investigator in Munich
In 2019, Elisabeth Eyckhoff (Verena Altenberger) took over from Hanns von Meuffels (Matthias Brandt) at the Munich police station after seven years. Eyckhoff is unbureaucratic, spontaneous and always the last person at parties. Collegiality is more important to her than a solo career. After a few beers, she likes to pick up the microphone to sing her favorite songs, which she’s amazingly good at. And when she has time, she likes to play cards with the porter.
Press reviews: Criticism of the last police call cases from Munich
#Police #call #today #Munich #light #dead