Cologne The time has come on May 26: The grand finale of “Germany’s Next Top Model” 2022 is coming up. Here you can see who the finalists are and why they have what it takes to become top models.
The GNTM final is just around the corner and after Lieselotte’s departure there are only five models left in the race. On May 26, the MMC studios in Cologne will decide who will be “Germany’s next top model”. In the final show, the candidates have the chance to win 100,000 euros and become the new campaign face for Mac Cosmetics. The winner also adorns the cover of the fashion magazine “Harper’s Bazaar”.
In the final, the remaining candidates must, among other things, take part in the top 20 walk, perform in a live shoot and master the upcoming catwalk appearances. The presentation of the personality award, which is determined by the audience, is also pending.
Which GNTM candidates will take part in the 2022 final?
- anita, 21, from Neustadt an der Donau. The trained hotel manager describes herself as spontaneous, fun-loving and ambitious. Regarding her desire to win the final show and become the next top model, she says: “I want to become ‘Germany’s next top model’ so that I can finally live my dream and set an example that you can achieve anything in life – even if the Surroundings and fellow human beings don’t stand behind you.”
- Lou Anne, 19, from Klosterneuburg. She was born in Monte Carlo, but has been living in Austria for a long time. The stylist describes herself as extremely disciplined – especially when it comes to things that are important to her. Her words about participating in GNTM are therefore not surprising: “I want to be ‘Germany’s Next Top Model’ because I know that I have what it takes. I will do everything to achieve this goal and I want to have a lot of fun while doing it.”
- Martina, 50, from Klosterneuburg. The Austrian is the mother of Lou-Anne and will compete against her daughter in the final. It is the first time that a mother-daughter team has made it to the final together. “I believe that models in 2022 should be identification figures who convey charisma – ‘Fascino’ – and the whole package of human ‘possibility’,” she says of the show.
- Noella, 25, from Berlin. She wants to show that her journey from the Congo to Germany was not in vain and that she can gain a foothold in the modeling business. “I want to be ‘Germany’s Next Top Model’ because I’m totally multi-faceted and simply bring the whole package with me – both visually and in my personality.”
- Luca, 20, from Munich. Fashion and modeling has been an important part of her life since she was a child. She would like to become “Germany’s next top model” because “it’s about time that a small model won the final.”
Here is the photo gallery: These five top model candidates are in the final
#Germanys #Topmodel #finalists #glance