Put your arcade skills to the test in July when the Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium launches.
Get ready to relive some of your favorite arcade memories when Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium – packed with 32 Capcom classics – launches worldwide on July 22nd, 2022 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam.
Retro fans and arcade newcomers can rediscover (or rediscover) slot machine evergreens such as STREET FIGHTER, SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS, BLACK TIGER, MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS -, AKA MAGIC SWORD and many more. Thanks to local multiplayer modes in selected titles, friends and family members can join the game at any time.
Similar to Capcom Arcade Stadium released last year, Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium offers a variety of customization and gameplay options:
- Online leaderboards: Show your skills compared to other players.
- Screen Settings: Various screen settings (Normal, Arcade, Full Screen), screen filters, machine case designs and frames to personalize all views and give you the feeling of playing your very own slot machine at home.
- Gameplay Options: Includes changeable game speed (from “very slow” to “very fast”) and difficulty levels, among others – for easier accessibility, or as an extra challenge.
- Rewind: Available in all games in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, the rewind feature allows players to jump back 10 seconds and save themselves (or their friends) from unforeseen danger. Whether in a boss fight or to overcome a difficult spot, the rewind function adds a whole new dimension to the gameplay.
- Invulnerability Mode: All titles in the collection can be played in an invulnerable state – the mode is available as free DLC!
All players get SONSON, the 2D side-scrolling platformer from 1984, for free. Players who pre-order Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium or purchase before August 5, 2022 will receive the “Display Frames Set 1” which gives access to 32 title-specific screen frames, offering new personalization options for the digital slots. Additionally, players who pre-order or purchase the Capcom Fighting Collection™ before September 30, 2022 will receive Three Wonders, which combines three arcade games in one, as a bonus game for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium.
Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium gives players the freedom to build their own personalized collections by purchasing individual titles. For maximum nostalgia, you can purchase the “Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium Bundle 1” with access to all 32 titles.
Original Capcom Arcade Stadium owners also get a bonus in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, including:
- Capcom Arcade Stadium Music & Lights: Players with saves from Capcom Arcade Stadium will have access to this new feature that allows changing the colors and music of the menu screens.
- Guide Card Backgrounds: Players who have purchased at least one title in Capcom Arcade Stadium will be able to select guide cards and key title artwork as wallpapers for their game.
To celebrate Capcom’s 39th anniversary, and the first year since the release of Capcom Arcade Stadium, Street Fighter II – The World Warrior will be free to download at Capcom Arcade Stadium until July 21, 2022.
The full track listing for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium is as follows:
- 1943 Kaisen – Midway Kaisen –
- AKA BLOCK BLOCK
- AKA KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND
- AKA MAGIC SWORD
- AKA THE KING OF DRAGONS
- AKA VAMPIRE SAVIOR – The Lord Of Vampire –
- BLACK TIGERS
- Capcom Sports Club
- DARKSTALKERS – The Night Warriors –
- ECO FIGHTERS
- Gan Sumoku
- Hissatsu Buraiken
- HYPER DYNE SIDE ARMS
- HYPER STREET FIGHTER II – The Anniversary Edition –
- LAST DUEL
- MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS –
- MEGAMAN – THE POWER BATTLE –
- NIGHT WARRIORS – Darkstalkers’ Revenge –
- Rally 2011 LED STORM
- SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS
- SAVAGE BEES
- STREET FIGHTER
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3
- Street Fighter Alpha – Warriors’ Dreams –
- SUPER GEM FIGHTER – MINI MIX –
- SUPER PUZZLE FIGHTER II TURBO
- The Speed Rumbler
- THREE WONDERS
- Tiger Road
Here is the trailer for the collection:
#Capcom #Arcade #2nd #Stadium #Game #Collection #coming #July