In order to optimally prepare for the first season of “Battlefield 2042”, EA will provide a comprehensive update tomorrow. Countless adjustments are made again and errors are eliminated.
In addition to a gameplay trailer, EA will be releasing a comprehensive update tomorrow, Tuesday. Described in more detail at 10 a.m. German time. Once again hundreds of bug fixes, changes and improvements are included. This should further increase the general quality of the online shooter and prepare for the upcoming first season.
The most important changes at a glance
To not bother you with the detailed patch notes to kill, the publisher has listed the highlights. In the following we have translated them for you and shortened them a bit.
- Several improvements to soldier gameplay that will result in smoother animations and movement overall.
- Weapon netcode has been updated to improve bullet hit registration. Another balance pass is also being made, which includes increased projectile speeds for DMRs and LMGs, as well as improved accuracy for shotguns.
- Added several new XP events, for example for killing an enemy that recently wounded or killed a squadmate.
- Increased the number of available vehicles in the world for conquest. This should make it easier to move around the map.
- Sundance’s wingsuit has been adjusted to reduce flight time while increasing maneuverability. To simplify her specialty, the EMP Field Smart Explosive has been removed.
Whether specialists, vehicles, weapons or AI soldiers: the development team has again revised all areas of the game and would like to ensure a more pleasant gaming experience. EA is already looking forward to the subsequent feedback from the players. Incidentally, no downtime is to be expected.
The next update – which should be significantly smaller – is already in prospect. Release is planned for early July.
More Battlefield 2042 news:
Tomorrow evening at 5 p.m. the gameplay trailer for Season One mentioned above will be released. If the well-informed insider Tom Henderson has his way, the season will start on June 9th. The Dataminer temporyal already had the new content a few days ago leaked.
Battlefield 2042 is available for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC since November 19th.
More Battlefield 2042 news.
Discuss this news on the PlayStation Forum
Links to Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn and some other retailers are usually affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we receive a small commission that we can use to finance the free-to-use site. You have no disadvantages.
#Battlefield #Preparing #Season #Update #coming #Tuesday #morning